Open now under new Government Framework with safe practice protocols in place. Bookings now available for all patients, so please either call us on 09 846 4714, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online booking system for an appointment.
3 December 2021
Safe Practice Procedures:
– Please complete the Covid assessment attached to your Booking Confirmation and submit prior to appointment
– If you become sick before your appointment, you must call to cancel
– Scanning, using the COVID app on arrival for every person entering the clinic
– Ensure contact details are correct and up-to-date
– Use hand sanitiser provided upon arrival and before exit
– Keep 1m apart where possible from anyone else in the clinic
– All treatment areas will be disinfected regularly
– Masks to be worn at all times by patient and therapist
– Please wear appropriate clothing to assist with your comfort during your treatment.
All of our practitioners and staff are fully vaccinated, and whilst we prefer that patients attending for ‘face to face’ appointments are likewise protected, all patients will be cared for regardless .
We are very excited to see you back in clinic and we look forward to caring for you at Sorebods once again.
Thanks to everyone for getting vaccinated and helping Auckland get one step closer to normal life.