“Please note that at Alert Levels 3 and 4 we are unable to open for face to face treatments”.
We will be opening at Alert Level 2 to see patients for face to face treatments.
- If you are at all unwell with cold like symptoms, please phone the clinic to reschedule your appointment.
- We request that you enter the clinic only at the time of your appointment.
- As directed by the Ministry of Health, masks must be worn in the clinic.
- Please do not bring others with you to your appointment unless medically required.
Please call the clinic on 09 846 4714 if you have any other concerns.
Once at Level 2, we will open the Online bookings portal for you to make your appointments. Otherwise, should you prefer, you can still email the clinic on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you or phone us, once open, 09 846 4714 to making a booking.
We will be maintaining our high hygiene standards to keep patients and staff safe through:
- Hand hygiene – please sanitise your hands upon entering the clinic.
- Use the Covid tracer app or sign in for Contact Tracing
- Longer appointment time allocated to allow for cleaning
- Physical distancing
We do hope you are all safe and well and look forward to being able to look after all your needs.
– Belinda, Debs, Monique, Fraser, Adele and Ivana